Gray, 3748 7th Line
The U-shaped barn was originally owned by the Noble family who kept cattle. Mr. and Mrs. Stan Gray bought the property in 1920 and their son, Bev married Barbara in 1953. Today she and her son Scott continue to run the farm. The small quilt board is a reinterpretation of the owner’s own quilt which she created in 2007.
Gambrel Roofed Barn: Learn More…